Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tis the Season

As always, it has been a long time since I've last blogged. I just realized today that when I sell my magnets through Etsy, that I hand out my business cards with my blog site! So I better get cookin' and keep up!

So... good news... FINALLY!!! We bought a house :) Not any of the other houses that I mentioned previously, but it's a house and we love it! I will post more pictures of the house as we progress with painting and settling in.

Our house the day we moved in.

On Etsy news... the season has been good to me! They're not exactly selling like hot cakes, but they are selling much better than ever before! It's a hobby that I really enjoy too. I find myself wanting to work on these more than painting most days. Not sure if that's a good thing or not- leaning more towards the not. I have a show coming up with Paul's art teacher (from his school) this summer. It seems like a long ways off, but I know it will come up faster that I think!


And then here is the final product of my Vermeer copy. I'm pretty happy with it. I eventually had to just walk away because I can always find something that I need to change. It's enough to drive anyone crazy!
Girl with a Pearl Earring

I promise I'll be back sooner than later this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment